Contributes to the achievement of the revenue objectives for the short term and long term sales target through effectively managing customer relationship, ensuring customer satisfaction and expanding customer base.
• Works with the service and project Operation team to ensure quality services are delivered as agreed with the customer.
• Coordinate with Finance team to ensure proper invoices are produced and payment are collected as agreed with the customer. Manage relationships with key customers at the opportunity management level
• Create and expand customer base in line with Enterprise strategies by covering all of assigned accounts
• Works with partners and suppliers regarding
• Pricing information, new products, delivery issues and market coverage.
• Responsible for preparing commercial proposals to customers and submit technical and commercial proposals to customers.
• Pipeline Report
• Prepare costing sheets to view GP value achieved in each sale.
• Keep up to date of latest technologies and products
• Be up to date and research on emerging technologies impact on customers’ business
• Recommends new ideas to increase customer satisfaction and sales.
• Recommends new markets to be covered
• Recommends new products and new partnerships
• Inputs in development of short ,medium and long term sales and organization
• Minimum University degree is required. MBA or/and MIS is a plus
• Certification in Management Information Systems
• At least 6 to 8 years sales experience in IT solutions
• GCC experience is a plus
• Knowledge in Cyber Security and Firewall
𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 &𝗮𝗺𝗽; 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲:
• At least 8 years of experience in the financial services or IT sector
• Familiarity with Compliance and Financial Crime related systems.
Data analytics experience including testing of data from a data quality and data integrity perspective
Vacancy Type:Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria