To respond to customer quires and requests through phone, email, web chat etc.and update necessary systems and details about the interaction and caller details
Job Roles and Responsibilities
* Answering telephone calls in a timely manner and providing helpful accurate information to callers.
* Demonstrate high level of empathy during interactions with the caller.
* Making outgoing telephone calls to customer/clients to provide further information or to follow up on information previously given if needed.
* Supporting other functions within the project such as appointment booking, making outgoing calls for appointments, providing specific information and more as instructed by line manager.
* Keeping database up to date
* Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures and practices.
* Providing good customer service to callers by always demonstrating showing positive behavior.
* Attend training courses relevant to the role and implement the training as appropriate.
* Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
* Communicating effectively verbally and in writing in both Arabic and English.
* Work as a team with other colleagues to carry out work smoothly.
* To understand the need for and maintain strict confidentiality at all times
* Team Leaders
* Support Team
* IT Team
Skill & Experience
* Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Procedures and Diagnosis will be an added advantage
* Excellent written and verbal communication.
* Solution focused and High problem solving skills
* Excellent time management and self-organizing
* Good typing speed
* Experience with usage of MS Windows and MS office and related tools
* High School and Above
* Highly Empathetic
* Ability to work under pressure
* Flexible hours
* Patient, Motivated self-starter
* Excellent communication with the team
* Presentation and negotiation talent
* Displays positive professional outlook and behavior
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria