Supporting your manager with ad-hoc tasks while being an expert in delivering the highest standards of customer care. Assisting L1 agents by helping de-escalate issues for them and helping your operations manager to achieve the team’s KPIs by carrying out real-time contact-monitoring whilst being able to service customers through all forms of interactions.
* Allocate up to 50% of the time to service customer interactions resulting in proactively feeding-back any issues to the care team management and be ‘the voice of the customer’
* Act as an escalation point for any complex or VIP type queries up to and including potential fraud.
* Support managers to facilitate the successful completion of the team’s targets and performance goals
* Work with Google Sheets and/or Excel to continuously monitor the metrics of the team.
* Assist in training and developing new team members whilst providing constant support to the existing ones.
* Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and policy refinement within the department
* Assist the team with real-time management of contacts flowing into the care centre.
* Actively participate in team meetings, company activities and development opportunities Requirements:
* 1-3 years of experience working as a customer care representative.
* Strong client-facing and communication skills
* Ability to take on-the-spot decisions with proven ability to de-escalate customer (consumers, restaurants and riders) queries
* Adaptable to day-to-day change in relation to tasks assigned
* Efficient in multitasking and while working in a fast-paced environment
* Proficient in office/Google suite skills.
* Proficiency in English/Arabic is a must. Another language skill (Hindi / Urdu / Arabic / Tagalog) is an advantage.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria