Welcome to the Crowne Plaza Muscat, a mix of business and leisure on the rocks. Located on a unique clifftop overlooking the Gulf of Oman with a private beach, the hotel is a short distance away from the central business district, the culturally rich Muttrah Souq and the Royal Opera House.
The hotel offers 200 well equipped rooms and suites with contemporary furnishings which, combined with the stunning views of the Gulf of Oman or the City, create a truly relaxing atmosphere.
Crowne Plaza Club guests gain exclusive entry to our Qurum Club Lounge where they can network over complimentary breakfast or canapés and snacks in the evening.
Also, on hand, is a state-of-the-art boardroom available for complimentary use up to 1 hour for all our Club room guests.
Our Cliff Club provides excellent fitness and relaxation packages, designed to keep you refreshed and energized so that you will always get the most out of your stay.
Unwind in one of our six award winning restaurants and bars: choose between Shiraz Persian cuisine or Duke’s Bar traditional English-style pub, The Restaurant for truly International all-day dining, Come Prima for an Italian experience, The Edge cliff top dining venue and the Pool Bar, a lively pool side venue offering snacks.
* Ensure adherence to the hotel’s credit policy.
* Reports directly to and communicates with the Director of Finance and Business Support on all matters pertaining to credit and collection of guest and city ledger accounts.
* Cooperates, coordinates and communicates with guests and other departments in matters concerning issuance of credit, follow up outstanding accounts and assisting with credit requirements.
* Liaises closely with the Credit Supervisor in reviewing and maintaining the Aged Trial Balance of Accounts Receivable.
* Monitors the special billing arrangements for groups and conventions as required to ensure that postings are in line with customer requirements.
* Reviews city ledger daily for correct postings of charges and take corrective action where necessary.
* Monitor and pursue collection of overdue accounts.
* Review bad debts listing monthly to prepare collectability analysis for monthly provision for doubtful debts.
* Respond to and resolve account queries in conjunction with accounts receivable.
* Assists in control and collection of outstanding guest and city ledger accounts.
* Prepare management reports for month end analysis and provide documentation for credit meeting.
* Review provision, write-offs and other adjustments immediately prior to month end.
* Conduct monthly credit meeting with relevant IHG team highlighting monthly performance, bad debts, staff accounts outstanding and discuss any accounts causing concern and follow up.
* Assists in maintaining and preparing accurate and timely financial and operating information with emphasis on the Aged Trial Balance of Accounts Receivable.
* Assists in providing safe keeping, including proper storage and access, for all contracts, leases and other financial records.
* Assists in implementing and maintaining acceptable accounting practices and procedures as required by IHG policies and procedures, generally accepted accounting practices and as affected by local conditions.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria