We are looking for a Country Director to manage and grow Anghami’s partnerships and operations in Saudi Arabia
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to our brand and vision, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our values. Strategic thinking is core and being able to engage the community of fans, artists, partners and brands around Anghami while delivering outstanding growth.
* Your mission will be to develop the strategy and action plan for growing brand equity, users & revenue growth in Saudi.
* To achieve that, you have to grow the potential and business with telecom operators, advertising agencies, advertisers and brands in Saudi Arabia
* You will identify, structure, negotiate, and close strategic deals with local market that are relevant to our growth and vision in Saudi
* You are responsible for understanding customer, industry, and competitor trends / behaviors in the country
* You will own and execute with your team campaigns in our owned media, as well as paid media in Saudi.
* You will grow Anghami’s footprint with music communities from music producers to artists, labels, bands, creators, influencers, etc.
* You will reflect Saudi trends and culture overall the Anghami experience
* You will lead, grow and manage the Anghami Saudi office and team
* You will develop and maintain excellent relationships with key agencies, allowing us to better understand their businesses and position Anghami as an invaluable partner
* You will identify new opportunities to grow partnership and unlock additional value
* You will grow our brand locally by driving high impact partnerships
* You will represent Anghami at events and serve as a brand ambassador, communicating our vision.
* A Saudi national resident in Riyadh (preferably) or Jeddah – with a bachelor degree in business or engineering – an MBA is a plus
* You have experience in a leadership role in a startup or a similar dynamic organization.
* You have hired and coached high performing, cross-functional individuals performers across multiple domains of expertise.
* Have led a multidisciplinary team of up to 15 people.
* You work with a Target and KPIs driven mindset with ability to reach targets
* You have a strong commercial sense, sharp problem solver and ability to get things done
* You are ideally familiar with media, telcos, advertising agencies’ ecosystem and practices
* Demonstrated strong stakeholder management skills in key projects across internal functions and with external partners and possess the ability to work with a diverse set of people.
* You have been accountable for a P&L: responsible for headcount, budgeting, setting and meeting financial targets.
* You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig deep into complex problems.
* You’re a strong communicator in both languages (Arabic and English).
* You believe in leading by influence, not authority.
* Deep knowledge in the Saudi local music scene and close to music and artist communities in Saudi – is preferrable
* We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, bonus granted upon meeting KPIs and excellent benefits.
* You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-pace company to meet its growing ambitions.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria