CID\nData Entry Clerk
* Updates\npromptly and correctly all guest data (check in and check out) in the CID\nonline system.
* Helps\nencourage guest loyalty by developing friendly, personalized relationships
What you will be doing:
* Update\npromptly (within two hours from guest arrival or departure) all guest\ninformation in the CID system.
* Follow all relevant Front\nOffice procedures linked to the CID system
* Inform promptly the\nManager or Supervisor whenever there are issues either with the system or with\nthe data collected by the reception team
* Ensure that all guest\ndocumentations are available and up-to-date
* Assist the FO department\nin administrative tasks whenever requested
* Maintain an up to date\nknowledge of the hotel and local services
* Maintain\na high standard of personal appearance, hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department\nappearance standards
Your experience and skills include:
* Vocational\ndiploma or degree in hospitality
* Computer literate\n(Windows environment)
* Fluent in the national\nlanguage and business English
* Good interpersonal\nskills, guest oriented and service minded
* Team spirit
* Good\nlistening skills and ability to anticipate
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are\nan inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote\ndiverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
\nWe are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can\nfind a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and\nlearn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that\nduring your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless\npossibilities.
\nBy joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we\ncan imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor,\nvisit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what\nyou love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
“,”title”:”CID Data Entry Clerk”,”datePosted”:”2021-02-13T08:09:02.904+0000″,”@context”:”http://schema.org”,”occupationalCategory”:”Rooms”,”educationRequirements”:”Vocational diploma or degree in hospitality. “,”responsibilities”:”Updates promptly and correctly all guest data (check in and check out) in the CID online system. Helps encourage guest loyalty by developing friendly, personalized relationships. Update promptly (within two hours from guest arrival or departure) all guest information in the CID system. Follow all relevant Front Office procedures linked to the CID system. Inform promptly the Manager or Supervisor whenever there are issues either with the system or with the data collected by the reception team. Ensure that all guest documentations are available and up-to-date. Assist the FO department in administrative tasks whenever requested. Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services. Maintain a high standard of personal appearance, hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department appearance standards. “,”skills”:”hospitality, interpersonal, administrative tasks, computer literate, good interpersonal skills, business english, english, team spirit, loyalty, good listening skills, Data Entry Clerk, Data Entry Specialist, Seasonal General Office Assistant, Accounting Clerk, Medical Records Clerk, Accounts Payables Associate, Payroll Clerk, Medical Records Coordinator, Data Entry Operator, Data Research Analyst”}
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria