Our company is looking for a qualified Chief Financial Officer. Any candidate who has completed CA or major in Finance with 15 years experience and good communication skills and with finance background.
• Have previous experience as a Senior Accountant, Accounting Manager, Chartered Accountant
• Minimum experience of 15 years in the same field.
• Experience with Banks in U.A.E.
• Familiar with Trade Finance
• Having an experience in consolidation of group accounts, dealing with banks and auditors.
• Maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
• Summarize and prepare financial records and statements for external reporting.
• Utilize accounting principles to ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements.
• Good knowledge of financials, auditing process and reporting requirements as well as system audit
• Experience in Value Added Tax regulatory requirements and filing periodical returns
• Proficient knowledge in bank related transactions and timely execution with strong follow-up skill
Knowledge with the following:
– General Ledger Accounting
– Financial Reporting
– Financial Accounting
– Monthly Management Accounts
– Process Improvement
– Complex Reconciliations
– Budgeting and Forecasting
– Accounts Receivable
– Accounts Payable
– Banks Loans & Credit
– Analyzing the Financials
– Annual Audit
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria