* Premium and prestigious corporate client
With a premium brand comes premium service and we are seeking well skilled and passionate individuals from all backgrounds to join our team in this prestigious site.
A dual role working all areas of the venue from the Kitchen through to delivering exceptional service to our guests. This is perfect for those who love variety in their day that will take them from delivering an effortlessly high standard of customer service, to assisting in the creation of the food and beverage offerings.
* Consistently deliver great customer service
* Preparing and presenting food
* General cleaning of the kitchen and dining room
* Temperature Checks as directed
* Unpacking goods and checking deliveries
* High level of personal presentation and organisational skills
* Experience in premium customer service
* Knowledge of food handling/service and preparation with basic knife skills
* Understanding of physical safety and a proactive safety attitude
* Barista experience would be a great advantage but is not necessary
The successful applicant will be required apply for an ASICS Clearance. Our teams are required to adhere to Covid-19 safety guidelines at all times.
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development, a competitive salary, recognition programs including service and safety awards, regular team event days, site based benefits and company discounts.
Compass Group is the global market leader in providing food and a range of support services to customers in the workplace, schools and colleges, hospitals, at leisure and in remote environments. We operate in over 50 countries, employ over 508,000 people and are a recognised top 10 employer worldwide.
Closing date: july 04, 2021
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria