Employment Type: Casual
Position Classification: Hospital Assistant Gde 2
Remuneration: $25.15 per hour
Requisition ID: REQ216166
Providing prompt, effective and efficient cleaning services to meet patient flow demands and a hazard free environment for patients, staff and visitors.
Why you should consider applying
We can offer you:
* Diverse career pathways
* Professional and personal development
* Help with further study and education
* Flexible and supportive work environment
* Opportunities to start or build a career, or re-enter the workforce
* Challenging, inspiring and rewarding roles, and
* The opportunity to make a difference!
Tired of big cities? Want to start your days sitting on your deck in the sun, enjoying a cup of coffee and listening to the birds? Or would you rather have a surf or a walk along the sand before work? Wonderful beaches, world heritage-listed national parks, hinterland villages, great food and fine wine, excellent private and public schools, warm and friendly staff are all waiting for you on the North Coast.
Where you’ll be working
The Ballina and Byron Shires include some of Australia’s most famous surf breaks and holiday destinations, while the hinterland is rich with vibrant communities and mouth-watering local produce.
Northern NSW Local Health District embraces the diverse skills and perspectives that our people bring to the workplace. We foster inclusiveness and diversity to help us deliver quality care to our community.
NNSWLHD is committed to reconciliation and strongly encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply for this position. All applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people will be viewed most favourably. For help with your application to this role visit Stepping Up, our online recruitment resource for Aboriginal people.
Please note, to apply for this position you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or be able to independently, legally live and work in Australia. For more information please see www.border.gov.au
* Understanding of the principles and application of cleaning and infection control standards in a healthcare facility.
* Knowledge and experience of hospital or commercial cleaning procedures.
* Knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety principles including safe manual handling.
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work as part of a team.
* Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and directions to complete tasks.
* Availability and capacity to participate in a 24 hour/ seven-day rotating roster which includes working all shifts, all days of the week including public holidays.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Janine Hennessy on [email protected]
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria