Aphcarios Engineering solution L.L.C is offering this multi-skilled job opportunity. A Business Developer who is also in charge of Marketing, HR/admin and Book keeping.
This person, above all, must be skilled enough and energetic enough to cover such a diverse sphere of responsibilities. This job is for Omanis and non-Omanis who can understand the dynamic of Oman’s market. This person will be responsible for bringing new business opportunities to the company and establishing communication links with customers and vendors. Other tasks, like developing business process, QA/QC off admin process and keeping the company accounts and ledger will be performed.
Who Are We Looking For
We are seeking to recruit someone this technical knowledge and excellent communication skills. Someone who can understand customer needs and map them to the development activities in the company. He/She should be able to develop a network of vendors, customers and communities. This person should possess up to date knowledge about government initiatives/tenders/ and activities that interests the business.
What Do We Offer?
We innovate for a better tomorrow! We already have two world first products and the third on the way. We promise a very challenging , innovative and friendly work environment and interesting projects.
Roles & Responsibilities.
You will be expected to perform some tasks including but not limited to:
· Developing new Business opportunity for the company
· Mapping the needs of customers to the products/services offered by Aphcarios.
· Up to date knowledge about exhibitions, tenders, programs, and any other opportunity that might interest the company and develop proposal on how to get involved.
· Visit potential clients and prepare demo’s and presentations.
· Measure the quality on business process and improve them.
· Managing Leads and opportunity in CRM system.
· Develop and Monitory Customer service process.
· Developing and executing marketing requirements for the company
· Book keeping and other admin duties
· Promote the company’s profile
· Develop requirement for process automation
Due to the size and nature of the company , it is estimated that 80% of the time will be spent on Business Development & Marketing and 20% of the time on admin and book keeping tasks.
· 4 years minimum experience with a proven track record.
· Self-learning, independent-minded and confident
· Effective communication skills
· Good understanding of engineering problems (electronics, mechanical and software)
· CRM & general ERP systems experince
· Finance & Accounting basics
· Has an existing network of potential clients and capable of building a network
· Own car and driving license.
A degree or higher national diploma in any of the following fields will be welcome:
Commerce (Accounting, Marketing, BA etc.)
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria