• Arrange marketing and selling of conference and banqueting facilities.
• Schedule reservations.
• Operate the facilities profitably.
• Ensure that an efficient and accurate filing system, both manual as well as electronic is maintained at all times.
• Keep and to safeguard all contracts and financial documents.
• Create a harmonious environment amongst all staff.
• Encourage and build trust, respect and cooperation among team members.
• Conduct orientation and training sessions for staff.
• Direct, coordinate, oversee and execute all events taking place at the outlet in cooperation with the outlet banqueting team.
• Enforce policies and procedures of the outlet.
• Achieve restaurant operational objectives by contributing with information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
• Ability to work in a team, and with colleagues in other departments, demonstrating a collaborative approach.
• Ability to exercise tact, discretion and sound judgment.
• Strong communication skills with good active listening skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Food & Beverage background, event management, hospitality management or F&B related.
• At least 6 years of experience in Hospitality or relevant position
• Food & Beverage background, event management, hospitality management.
• Degree in Hospitality /Event Management or relevant discipline
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria