The incumbent will be charged with the overall responsibility of directing, leading and monitoring the Bank’s Segments, Products, and Digital Banking department, in support of the corporate strategies. The job holder will strategically align the Segments, Products, and Digital Banking department to respond to the dynamic environment, to maximize market share, revenues /profits. The job holder will guide the team in the development of Digital media banking directives in enhancing customer experience throughout the digital banking journey, and direct the teams throughout the product lifecycle and in partnering with the internal stakeholders and industry partners (as applicable) in monitoring market trends/ competitive products, analyzing/enhancing product coverage / sales efforts, revenue projections, and precise product positioning.
• Lead the teams in the development / delivery of new, and management of existing retail products, ensuring participation and buy-in from internal / external stakeholders.
• Direct the formulation of the overall customer segmentation strategy/ customer propositions, to support the overall functional and organizational business strategies.
• Guide the team in establishing and developing relationships with the respective stakeholders to capitalize on proactive up-sell and cross-sell opportunities/ business growth and management.
• Direct the supervision and monitoring efforts to ensure effective administration and operations pertaining to all sections, including the work schedule and operational workflow, in accordance with internal policies and, legal /regulatory requirements.
• Lead the teams in the formulation of business plans for timely delivery of product development, enhancements and/or cost reductions based on business / product performance, and market trends, changing customer requirements and corporate objectives.
• Oversee and contribute towards the Funds transfer pricing (FTP) strategies to measure contribution of the various retail products towards overall profitability, and other applicable metrics.
• Adequate knowledge on operational procedures, credit, compliance, risk management, sales and service
• Sampling knowledge, value-proposition and hypothesis development
• Understanding of market research techniques
• Strong understanding of ecommerce and payment gateway platforms
• Understanding of product development techniques
• Market segmentation knowledge for targeting and selecting clients
• Understand customer due diligence process
• Understanding of pricing methodologies
• Understanding of operational risk
• Knowledge of e-commerce platforms
𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 &𝗮𝗺𝗽; 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲:
• Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Banking and Finance, and/or Sales and Marketing from a recognized university.
• Master’s degree in in Management or any other related discipline.
Company: Doha Bank
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Doha, QA
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria