Roles & Responsibilities
1. Job will require the consultant to perform process analysis, design, setup, testing, implementation and documentation.
2. Interface with users and process owners to develop “buy in” and support, develop business implementation strategies and address specific issues that may arise during an Oracle implementation.
3. Assist business users in mapping and streamlining/reengineering business practices to implement various Oracle Financial modules.
4. Conduct User Training, provide user support and resolve the issues
5. Actively participates in the troubleshooting phase once the product has gone “live”.
6. Implement/rollout Fin. modules.
7. Identify solution gap, design/suggest workaround, custom solution and wok with technical team to develop, test and implement