· Candidate should be able to join in max 30 days of notice
· Interested candidates can reach me on +971 544769712 , +91 86977 33634 (Whats App/Botim App).
• Test Engineer • Senior Test Engineer • Test Lead • Business Analyst Domain Competencies
Hands on working knowledge and Understanding of the following products/Channels.
1. Corporate Internet Banking 2. Host to Host 3. SWIFTNet (FIN / FileAct) 4. API Banking
1. Payments comprising book transfer, domestic (SARIE, UAEFTS, IPI, Fawri & Fawri+) and cross border transfers including GCC RTGS
2. SWIFT Messages – MT100/101/103/900/910/940/942
3. ISO Pain 202022; CAMT 052/053/054
4. Bulk payments, Utility Payments such as SADAD and Fawateer
5. Wages Protection System for KSA, UAE and Bahrain
6. Virtual Account Management
7. Receivables and Collections Management 8. Trade Finance products such as LC and LG and corresponding SWIFT messages 9. Receivables Finance and Supply Chain Finance
• To Drive, develop, implement, and document business requirements of eChannels such as Corporate Internet Banking, Host to Host, SWIFTNet (FIN & FileAct) and API Banking • Overall responsibility of driving the testing for eChannels including User Acceptance Testing and to undertake all system test related activities in support of the business requirements for the provision of new and updated systems. • Act as the liaison between Business and IT in articulating business requirements into IT development requirements and driving the implementation. • Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), Use cases and test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT). • Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner. • Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules. • Communicate and apply project standards. • Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams • To undertake Quality Assurance/Sanity checks during third-party supplier and internal developments to ensure that code is delivered into test environments owned by the GIB Release Management Teams. • To attend workshops comprising business and or technical representatives to cover testdependent activities such as requirement verification and prioritisation, test scenario identification and general matters. • To ensure that test scenarios and scripts are prepared in a structured way, prioritised to reflect business or technical priorities and are approved by appropriate stakeholders. Scope is to cover test cycle contents and regression packs. • To create allocated test scripts, monitor test execution and ensure results are recorded. • To co-ordinate re-testing of defects and issues through re-tests by business test representatives. • To prepare and maintain relevant test documentation, including test scripts, activity schedules, narrative and written reports, and visual progress charts. • To liaise with and assist each line of business regarding the test planning, testing activity, and test results analysis. • To take responsibility for: time management; reporting and monitoring; risk management; issue management; quality assurance and change management. • To support other test team members and associated IT and Business resources as appropriate to the implementation of testing related activities. • To carry out other tasks as agreed with the Test Team Leader. Knowledge of Applications a. Corporate Internet Banking Platform b. Host to Host, SWIFTNet and API Banking channels c. Trade Finance, RF and SCF applications d. Awareness about Payment platform and regulatory requirements e. Experience in working with client facing bank applications preferably Corporate Online Banking channels in areas like Transaction banking, Payments & Cash Management, Trade Service, Supply Chain Finance and Corporate Cards f. Experience in understanding of core banking systems, integration of systems g. Experience in System Testing planning, testing, test case writing for IT application