To check all medications and other pharmacy items kept in the store room.
• Assist in the provision of drug distribution services to the wards and clinical areas including delivery of stock to ward areas where required
• Undertake clerical duties in the Pharmacy Store
• Undertake Quality Assurance activities under the direction of procurement officer.
• Ensure all activities occur in accordance with the Pharmacy Department policy and procedure manual
• Responsible for purchasing pharmaceuticals forHospital.Assist in the provision of the pharmacy store service ( including the receipt, data entry, appropriate storage, stock control and distribution of pharmaceuticals)
• Evidence of continuing education.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Basic understanding of personal computers; computer literacy.
• High School Graduate
• Knowledge of JCIA or accreditation standards
Company:American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria