To provide administration support to all employees by providing smart solutions for work problems. To manage the logistic services for the company premises. To coordinate the communication between the employees and the central management to ensure work flexibility. Organize the work records and to participate in setting the managerial work plans.
To set the sub-plans and execution programs related to the administration affairs based on the approved strategic plans.
• To notify all employees about the circulars and decisions once it’s approved.
• To manage the regular meetings in the company and prepare the related decisions.
• To set and execute the Management Quality Control plans.
• To set the administration systems and procedures with its documentation that control its quality for all divisions, departments, and business activities.
• To audit and view the procedures application forms and the work instructions.
• To follow-up, the company’s official documents like the licenses and official certificates and ensure its validity.
• To manage the company’s premises by providing its requirements, with regular and on request maintenance.
• To manage the internal purchases process to ensure that the availability of work needs.
• To allocate vendors for all required services.
• To deal with the official and public authorities.
• To ensure the employees comply with the work instructions and to apply the penalties on violating employees.
• To review and check the payroll and submit it to the management.
• To approve the employment, vacations, and dismissal decisions.
• To review the annual appraisal report of evaluating the employees’ performance with defining the consequent based on the company policy.
Desired Candidate Profile
6-10 years experience, Mid-Management
• The ability to set plans programs with defining their objectives,
• Analytical ability and make decisions accordingly.,
• The ability to deal with various office equipment.,
• Microsoft office applications knowledge.,
• The communication capability with others to provide information clearly.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria