• The Admin Assistant is responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Line Manger or Business Unit Head in organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures, to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Admin Office services
• Ensures proper implementation of office standards and procedures, phone etiquette and customer relations
• Carries out day to day administration activities.
• Follows and ensures compliance with company policy and procedure for processing of / delivery of assigned services.
• Assists in organizing office operations and procedures
• Prepares time and attendance summary report
• Reviews and endorses LPO and office supply requisitions
• Ensures proper maintenance office equipment
• Facilitates office IT requirements and company server and website
• Prepares and submits office budgets and expense requirements
Maintains office records
• Ensures filing systems are maintained and up to date
• Ensures protection and security of files and records
• Ensures effective transfer o files and records
• Transfers and dispose records according to retention schedules and policies
• Performs other related duties as required
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria