We are searching for a young motivated Accounting Assistant (Male or Female) who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. The candidate should be accurate and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
To be a successful Accounting Assistant, you should have an understanding of basic Accounting principles and proficiency with computers and software, such as MS Excel and other accounting software’s. You should be trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
• Providing support to the Accounting Department.
• Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
• Enter financial transactions into internal databases.
• Reconciling invoices and identifying discrepancies.
• Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
• Preparing financial reports.
• Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
• Work experience as an Accounting Assistant.
• B.cm/BBA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
• More education, experience, or additional certifications.
• Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
• Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
• Familiarity with basic Accounting principles.<br>• Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
• Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria