ENGIE SOLUTIONS MIDDLE EAST
ENGIE Solutions provides bespoke sustainable energy and services solutions and is the trusted partner for companies, industries and local authorities that are engaged in the carbon-neutral transition. We are on a transformative mission to create value through performance and common good through long-term partnerships with our clients across the region.
As part of the ENGIE Group, a global energy leader present in 70 countries, ENGIE Solutions generates locally-relevant solutions based on global expertise and best practices, enabling our clients to reap the benefits of a more efficient, lower carbon and increasingly digital landscape.
While our global presence gives us access to the most advanced technologies, vast skills and resources, and significant investments in R&D and sustainable research, ENGIE Solutions is firmly rooted in the region. Established in the UAE in 2008, we bring decades of experience delivering the right facility management and energy optimization solutions to our customers right here in the Middle East.
Our global presence combined with local expertise enable us to provide customers with the right, locally-relevant solutions that yield real business results.
Job Title: Accommodation Supervisor
Position Reports to: Accommodation Manager
Location: Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
SUMMARY: Supervises accommodation services in line with third party provision.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To ensure the residents receive an excellent standard of housekeeping.
• To ensure the team is resident focused.
• Monitoring of the management and ordering of linen and toweling by the Sub-contractor.
• Ensure Sub-contractor has a ready supply of resident amenities, cleaning materials, chemicals and housekeeping equipment.
• Ensuring the agreed standards of procedure are followed.
• Monitoring of Sub-contractor rostering.
• Monitoring of Sub-contractor personnel
• Perform audits and inspections to ensure the Sub-contractor is fulfilling their duties as per the SOW.
• Monitor the CAFM system to ensure the Sub-contractor is performing their duties in line with the SLA’s and KPI’s.
• Introducing new systems and structures to keep up to date.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION / KNOWLEDGE:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related subject or otherwise extensive industry experience.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office environment including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
• Worked for FSI Concept Evolution CAFM (Preferred)
EXPERIENCE: Requires minimum of 3-5 years related experience
• Strong supervisory skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong time-management skills
• Detail oriented and highly organized
• Skilled in negotiation and project management
• Excellent critical thinking skills
• Ability to work under pressure during quick turnarounds.
• To be hands on and lead by example.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria